Tiramisu using Bunbury Biscuits
- 8 to 12 small Bunbury biscuits
- 2 Eggs
- 75g Caster
- 250g Mascarpone Cheese
- •200g cold Espresso coffee (with a Nip of brandy (optional))
- Dark chocolate for grating
- Make Bunbury biscuits as per packet instructions and ingredients
- Whisk eggs and sugar for 6 minutes until creamy.
- Add mascarpone and beat 2-3 minutes until thick and creamy.
- Soak biscuits in cold espresso (with Brandy if using)
- Make a layer of cheese mix, then a layer of soaked biscuits and continue until serving dish is full ensuring to finish with a later of cheese mix.
- Grate dark chocolate over the top and refrigerate for 3-5 hours. Best results are when made the day before.