Rice Bubble Slice
- 30g F.G. Roberts No Nuts spread
- 35g butter
- 1 packet of marshmallows (gluten free if required)
- 6 cups rice bubbles or gluten free rice crisps
- Melt marshmallows on low heat, add butter plus No Nuts and dissolve.
- Add rice bubbles and stir until totally combined.
- Spoon into bake sheet lined bake tray.
- Add choc chips or other decoration if desired.
- Put in fridge or freezer to set.
- Once firm to touch and it begins to lift out as one slab, remove from tin.
- Place on a cutting board and cut into desired size slabs, fingers or squares with a sharp knife.
- Store in the fridge in an air-tight container and wrap individually in bake sheet if you wish
Try various flavour combos with melted chocolate or choc No Nuts. Enjoy!