Pumpkin, Carrot & Fetta Muffins
- 375g F.G. Roberts Chix Mix muffin mix
- 100g grated carrot
- 100g mashed, baked or microwave steamed pumpkin
- 100g crumbled feta cheese
- 125ml vegetable oil
- 150ml milk – Add a little extra if required
- 50ml (approx. 4 tbsp) natural yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Small handful of chopped mixed fresh herbs, to your taste or 2tbsp dry herbs
- Preheat over to 180C.
- Place oil, milk, yoghurt, egg, feta cheese, mashed pumpkin (cooled), grated carrot and chopped herbs in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour the muffin mix and cinnamon into the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Line a 6 or 12 hole muffin tin with baking paper or patty cases and spoon mix into these.
- Bake for 30mins or until tops are golden. You can test with a skewer.
- Remove from tin and allow to cool.