Potato frittata with chickpea flour
- 30g F.G. Roberts Chickpea Flour
- 3 eggs
- 50ml natural yoghurt
- 5g parmesan or tasty cheese, finely grated
- ¼ tsp salt, or to taste
- ½ tsp pepper, or to taste
- 5ml olive oil
- Handful left over roast or sautéed potatoes or pumpkin, roughly chopped
- Handful left over cooked asparagus or greens, roughly chopped
- Handful mint or favourite herbs, roughly chopped
- Combine flour, eggs, yoghurt, cheese, salt, pepper, chopped veggies and herbs in a bowl. Whisk lightly.
- Over low heat, add olive oil to a small pan.
- Pour combined mix into pan with heated oil. Allow to cook until edges bubble or you can gently begin to lift underside with a spatula. Remove from heat.
- Place pan under an oven grill until top of frittata just begins to brown, remove from heat immediately - egg will continue cooking slightly.
- Slide onto or turn out onto a serving dish.
Cut into generous wedges or slabs and serve with a green salad and sliced avocado. Enjoy hot or cold and try in a roll or wrap for a tasty leftovers lunch.