- 225g gluten-free pizza mix
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Topping of your choice
- A whole lot of attitude!
- Preheat oven to 200 Degrees Celsius.
- Add all ingredients together in a bowl with a wooden spoon.
- Remove dough from bowl and onto a lightly oiled oven tray.
- Flatten dough out to edges of tray by hand. Making the dough around 5mm thickness.
- Par bake for 20 minutes.
- Take out and add toppings. Cook for a further 10-15 minutes.
Put your favourite toppings on and make it your signature dish!