Ingredients - Biscuits
- 225g F.G. Roberts “Bunbury’s” Biscuit Mix
- 50g melted butter
- 50ml water
- 1/2 cup desiccated or shredded coconut
Vanilla Cream Ingredients
- 60g soft butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup icing sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2tsp milk or milk replacement
- 1/4 cup Raspberry stirred with a drop of warm water (or quantity as desired)
- Prepare lined baking tray and pre-heat oven to 180C fan forced.
- Add dry mix and coconut to a large bowl and mix in melted butter and water until combined well to form a ball of dough.
- Roll teaspoon sized balls of mixture onto tray, pressing down slightly using the base of a glass or fork. Or roll out thinly (4-5mm) with a rolling pin and cut shapes using cookie cutters. This dough cuts very easily.
- Bake for 7-10mins or until starting to become golden on top.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Combine all ingredients for the vanilla cream
- Sandwich cooled biscuits with vanilla cream and jam