- 500gm Traditional bread mix
- 500gm hot water
- 50gm oil (try canola oil as olive oil will be too strong)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix into a dough then turn onto a floured board and knead until smooth.
- Cut 10-12 balls and set aside under a damp towel.
- Place a ball between 2 pieces of baking paper and roll out as thin as you can. The thinner the better!
- Cook in a non-stick heavy based pan 1-2 mins each side until golden. Use a low to med heat.
- Keep warm under a tea towel using damp paper towel between each tortilla this will keep them soft and flexible otherwise they are quite crispy when off the griddle.