Mixed Fruit & Date Bickies
Ingredients - for biscuits
Standard Bunbury’s ingredients:
- 225g Bunbury’s Biscuit Mix
- 50g melted butter
- 50ml water
To this add:
- •1 cup soaked and drained mixed dried fruit and chopped dates (you can soak in hot water with a little vanilla, lemon juice or Brandy).
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Combine biscuit mix, butter, water and soaked, drained fruit.
- Mix to form a standard biscuit/cookie dough.
- Spoon about 1 tbsp dough into rounds, roll, flatten slightly and set out onto lined baking tray.
- Bake for approx. 10-15 minutes, or until they begin to become slightly golden on top.
- Allow to cool.
- Top with white chocolate, yoghurt icing.
Method for icing
- 100g white choc, melted
- 1 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1/4 cup icing sugar, sifted
- Combine well, spoon and spread onto biscuits. This will set well, especially if refrigerated.