- 90g butter or margarine
- 185g sugar
- 2 eggs, whisked - *tip, use room temperature eggs as it will help the rise
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 3/4 cups (220g) gluten free plain flour
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarb soda
- Grease and line a bread tin.
- Cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Add eggs a little at a time beating after each addition.
- Add bananas and beat again.
- Stir in the flour, bicarb soda.
- Put in the prepared tin and bake for about 50 minutes at 180 degrees until well risen and firm.
- Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.